Friday, February 24, 2012

another random quick painting


first image, just a very very quick drawing that i feel really bored i don't know what to draw :s just a random. and 2nd image i want to painted something that i really want to fly lol, then i used a bit reference from the random image that i painted and then stop there cause my somebody send me a message me and then say something to me about the girl and cindy, something high class, and something that ... i really waste my time to do that hard to get. so then told me that want to let me know, she is not into me. so i feel and i think, sound like we are in seriously conversation and that my friend care about me cause that my friend doesn't want me to get hurt over again and again... so told me that i have to move on, but i try so many times that i move and move again and again... maybe i will start to think which way i shall go, 1 is for going to get a new family life and bring my child's dream come true, another is going to be single for myself that show my respect and save my family that won't make them tired.... im an artist.. what to do?


and 1 quick painting with 1 hour -_- too long maybe? i just randomly draw it without thinking, well... no reference but i was bored and i don't know what to draw anyway.... :p

No comments:

Post a Comment