Friday, June 18, 2010

Singapore and Taiwan sketchbook

I would like to share with you my sketchbook i did during travel in Sinapore and Taiwan, have enjoy to see my sketch.


Cold war penguin


this is where i draw in the plane flight to singapore, the magazine book i read. some of the photo they put animals were really cute, my mind come out and want to try to draw the penguin as in soilder, interest idea hehe...

Singapore Tampines Shopping mall


Singapore Tampines Shopping mall

this is where i sketch around in the shopping mall when i got nothing to do when my mother was buying her thingy for an hour more maybe, i actually sit at top there, i look down and see what are they doing above the sketch i drew.


Taiwan taipei mingde Hospital outside view


Taiwan taipei mingde Hospital outside view

this is where my grandmother in the hospital had acident with her leg can't able to walk proper, thats why i had with my mother to go to taiwan and visit my grandma. It just like wasting time around at hospital, so i had sit out of the room and look around the city, that was so beautiful and im gonna to sketch it. I quite took it alot time to sketch something like this haha... but it really interest.


Taiwan taipei mingde Hospital random sketch around

this sketch is where the people were sleeping out there, i was trying to make it a quick sketch for practice, looks so messy i sketch it -.-" i didn't get any of my new style TT 3 TT just a very random sketch...


Taiwan School Girl sketch

hohoo... i really love taiwan school girl hahaha.... i dont mean to be like someone, especially the school uniform is really a good look, unlike malaysia uniform :P
taiwan school uniform for girl is really pretty they wear, shirt and skirt should be formal. shirt is white, skirt is black. and then shoes were not a normally shoes like malaysia shoes white colour, that is a black colour but i like it. Those the girls they can long hair, unlike my school is not allowed :(


at last... there only hav 7 sketches??!?!?!?!! fck man, i didn't sketch so much around there haha... so next time i will visit in taiwan and singapore again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment